Free Wedding Websites
FREE WEDDING WEBSITES WITH MATCHING INVITATIONS!
Why pay for a wedding website when you can get one for free? The Green Bride Guide has partnered with mywedding.com and a number of independent artists and invitation companies to bring you unique, FREE wedding websites. Every site offers matching eco-friendly invitations, so you can create a unified look for your wedding correspondence.
Our first modern designers include: Mango Ink, whose cards and envelopes are made from eco-friendly, FSC certified paper. They also use only 100% recyclable boxes, their return address labels are made from recycled paper, they use 100% recycled kraft paper, and other recycled packing materials.
The Twisted Limb Paper designs are handmade on recycled paper in a carbon-neutral production art studio in Bloomington, Indiana. They create their colorful handmade 100% recycled paper using old colored office paper and grocery bags, recycled water, and inclusions of flowers, wildflower seeds, and grass from their lawn.
Delphine press offers high end letterpress designs with soy-based inks on 100% cotton (tree-free!) paper. Their paper invitations are made of a minimum of 30% post-consumer recycled fiber and they buy envelopes and paper from mills that use 100% clean, renewable hydroelectric energy or other certified renewable energy sources.
Night Own Paper Goods offers handmade letterpress cards and eco-chic wooden invites and other stationery in a variety "modern yet folksy" designs. All of their products are handmade in Alabama using FSC certified wood.
View these and dozens of other eco-designs on the Green Bride Guide section of the Mywedding.com website.
The websites are always free, and are packed with tools including:
- Photo Galleries: Upload unlimited pictures from your courtship and your pre-wedding events. You can also use this feature to share images with guests after the wedding is over.
- Guestbook: Visitors can sign your guestbook and send you private notes through the messaging tool.
- Music: Share your playlist or have guests suggest songs to play at your reception.
- Wedding Blog: Share your experience and wedding finds with friends and guests with a wedding blog.
- RSVP: Manage your guest lists from your website. With this tool, guests can rsvp with a click and can share their meal preferences.
- Registry: Add a link back to your green gift registry, so guests can easily buy you the things you really want.
Don't forget to check our Top 10 Things to Include on Your Wedding Website!