Vendor Directory Policies
- Each listing must earn at least a Green Leaf Rating of 1 in order to be published in the Green Wedding Directory. Your listing will is not considered complete until the Green Leaf Rating section is filled out. Click here for instructions on editing your listing.
- Once a completed application is submitted, this new listing will be reviewed within 3 business days, and made live if approved. Vendors will be notified via email either when listing is approved, or if they do not qualify.
- Accounts will be automatically re-billed on the renewal date. You can log into your account and cancel your listing at any time if you do not wish to be re-billed. Your renewal date is posted next to your business listing on the Vendor Directory Listings page of your account.
- Payment is due at sign up. Accounts that do not qualify for the directory based on your Green Leaf Rating will be refunded.
- Each listing purchased can be posted in only 1 category
- To list the SAME business in additional categories, vendor will need to purchase an additional listing(s).
- To list a separate business under the same vendor account, vendor will also need to purchase additional listing(s).
- Fill in the correct information in all fields. For example, you may only enter your address in the address box. Please do not write “national vendor.” We reserve the write to delete inappropriate information.
- We reserve to right to delete reviews that include hateful, hurtful or offensive language. All published reviews are unedited.
- Green Bride Guide is not responsible for any vendors who fail to provide services
- By submitting your listing for approval, you certify that all information is valid and correct, including leaf rating information. Falsifying services or green practices is grounds for removal from Directory.
Should you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us at (203) 691-8643 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org